11 January 2015

Sprained Ankle

Today is the first day since New Year's Day that I haven't had to swim or lift. Because of the lack of rest, a few of my old injuries have returned. In middle school and high school, I had shoulder tendinitis. In middle school, before I stopped doing breaststroke, I had knee problems, and almost exactly a year ago, I stepped off a bench and sprained my ankle pretty badly. After having to go to the trainer and get ankle strengthening exercises, I remembered these pictures I took last year ..






All I was doing was putting my sunglasses on the top shelf of my locker .. 


Farewell pic :

Just me and a teammate at a team dinner.


                                                                                                     ~ Cici



No comments:

Post a Comment