2 Slices of Bread
3 Slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Butter one side of each piece of bread.
2. Put parmesan on the buttered sides and lightly press so it stays on the bread.
3. Heat up the frying pan and melt some butter in the center. Enough so that the entire slice of bread will be on top of butter.
4. Put parmesan side of one slice in the butter, place one slice of cheese on the right side, one slice on the left side, make third slice into two equal halves and place one on the right, and one on the left. Then put other piece of bread on top, parmesan side up.
5. Once bottom is golden brown, hold sandwich off of pan and melt more butter on pan. Then, place uncooked side of sandwich in the butter.
6. Once second side is golden brown, take off heat and enjoy.
For added excitement, put cream cheese on the inside of a slice of bread. Pesto also works.Tomato, and any other meat can make it more of a meal than a heavy snack.