09 January 2015

Ask Me Anything

I have a very eclectic kind of mind, and I find comfort in knowing weird little things about weird little topics, along with the things I need to know for school and general survival .. so ask me anything.

Popular topics to ask about:

Swimming
Computer Programming
Origami Cranes
Piano
Popular Music (50s to present)
Chemical Elements (I know the Elements Song by Tom Leher)
Skiing/Snowboarding 
My Favorite Foods to Make For Myself
My Favorite Clothing Designer(s)
Colorado School of Mines
Stupid Boys
Spongebob Squarepants
TV Show/Movie Recommendations 
Hair Products (Professional Grade Only)
Hello Kitty
Quotes For Any Situation
Donating Your Hair (4 times)
Poker
Poem to Give Your Valentine


For example, a poem I gave to the hottest guy on my team last year ..

Roses are Red
Hydrangeas are Odd
Have I Ever Told You
You Look Like a God



This farewell picture is of an elephant, Groucho, getting a bath and drinking some water.




                                                                                                      ~ Cici






1 comment:

  1. This poem is super creepy. What the hell.

    ReplyDelete