18 January 2015

Playing With Jo

I swear, right before this picture, he bounced all the way to the pink tennis ball, and bounced all the way back to me with it in his mouth. I thought it was one of the cutest things I had ever seen, so I got my camera out immediately and threw it again .. 




What a weirdo !! But I love him so many bunches, it's insane. 


My mom called me today and told me that he and Lucy ate almost a whole box of raisins this week, which are poisonous to puppies .. luckily she got them to the vet in time, and they are (knock on wood) so far fine. I don't know what I would do without knowing that they are back at home, waiting for me to come back. They are the loves of my life, and they will be forever, as will my late puppy, Bailey, my late kitty, Jazzy, my kittens, Dusty and Sagwa, and any future pet to come. <3


                                                                       ~ Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment